Anchor Vans is excited to announce the recent launch of Anchor Cars, used car sales specialist and the latest addition to the Anchor family.
Anchor Cars stocks a range of high quality used cars at great value prices, predominantly offering nearly-new Ford cars in line with our Ford approved service centre.
We are pleased to welcome experienced Sales Manager, Ben Critchley, who will be overseeing day to day operations and is on hand for all things car-related.
Due to the growing success of Anchor Cars in its fledgling months, we now have the following positions available:
Used Car Salespeople (please see description below)
Experienced Vehicle Technicians
Please visit our shiny new website www.anchorcars.co.uk for current stock listings and more information.
Used Car Salesperson
The sky is the limit! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Car Salesperson to join this fantastic new venture.
Based between Reading and Newbury, we are looking for someone who is ambitious with the drive and motivation to succeed beyond expectations.
* To sell motor vehicles in accordance with targets set by the Sales Manager whilst adhering to company guidelines.
* Effectively using your sales skills to prospect new business, both face-to-face and by telephone.
* Provide the highest levels of customer service to ensure that all customers are happy with their purchase and will come back to our business for servicing, parts and future purchases.
* You must demonstrate the ability to use effective communication skills to ensure that customers are informed of all available options (extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products as well as part-exchanges and methods of vehicle funding) whilst maintaining our family-owned business values and acting in accordance with FCA guidelines.
* You will be self-motivated and ambitious – a real self-starter to achieve personal sales targets, profit targets and activity levels.
What we are looking for
* A Self-starting highly energetic and enthusiastic sales professional
* Confidence and knowledge when speaking to customers about products and services.
* Presentable and smart in appearance.
* Impeccable customer service skills.
* Computer literate
* Local to the Reading/Newbury area
What we offer
A second to none commission structure with achievable industry-leading on target earnings.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org