Welcome to our first ever Anchor Vans Marathon. A first for Anchor Vans, we’ve done Tough Mudders, we wanted to really push ourselves. How did this come about? On the 16th May, at 7 am in Wallingford. The Managing Director, Simon Joyce, and Marketing & Communications, Jamie Blowes will be Running 26 miles in […]
After an unpredictable few months, we’re edging closer to the ‘New Normal’ – Our showroom is re-opening to the public on 12th April in line with current Government guidance. Over the last year, we’ve heavily invested in making the business Covid-Secure, with regularly topped up ‘Sanitising Stations’. All customers and visitors are welcome to use […]
Drive around like a ‘slick rick’ in an Electric…
Our ‘daily drivers’ our ‘workhorse’s – we rely on them every day. But what about turning completely zero emissions. Fewer expenses for your business, miles better for the environment. Running costs are minimal compared to combustion run vehicles.
Turning Electric is a big move. You have to worry about many factors before setting off for the days work.
I’m driving too many miles for one full charge! What happens if I run out? What if my battery breaks?
All of these questions need answers. Luckily we have them…
Battery size: 40kWh
- 40KWH Battery – You will be amazed at the range you will get out of your e-NV200. With its 40kWh capacity battery, it holds more energy, is more efficient and takes up no extra space.
25.6 Miles per £1 (as of March 2021)
Battery warranty: 8 yrs/100,000 miles.
Just like the New Nissan LEAF, the e-NV200 comes with comprehensive guarantees. The vehicle and its electric components are covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles and its new 40kWh battery is covered for 8 years 100,000 miles^^. Check the details with your Nissan Dealer.
Range: 124 miles
- Activate B-Mode to maximise your Nissan e-NV200’s range. It delivers stronger regenerative braking, which recharges the battery without compromising on power. Activate ECO-mode to limit engine output and save your Nissan e-NV200’s 40kWh battery capacity. Little gestures can take you further.
Rapid charge in 40 to 60 mins*
- Reach from 20% to 80% charge in just 40 to 60 minutes. Rapid charging is the fastest and easiest way to recharge and stay on the road for longer. Just pop into the nearest Nissan dealer or motorway service station: the public charging network is expanding all the time.
The last tip, find the best Energy Supplier. This will make a real-world difference to the running costs of your vehicle.
By Jamie, Anchor Vans Ltd
The marketing team at Anchor Vans have spent months putting together this new bot, that will change the way people shop and search. You can literally ask it anything, yes, anything:
- “How old are you?”
- “Tell me something random.”
- “What’s your favourite van?”
- “What’s the meaning of life?”
- “Who created you?”
- “Are you intelligent?”
- “Do you follow the three laws of robotics?”
- “What do you dream about?”
- “What’s your favourite colour?”
- “What are you scared of?”
- “How much do you get paid?”
- “What’s your hourly rate?”
Those are just some of the things you can ask her. It’s down to you to find the rest.
Most modern Cars and Vans now come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto… But how does it work? Find out in 30-seconds. ▶ Find out if your car or van has CarPlay here ▶ Alternatively, if you have an Android device, find out here
A brief flashback… 23rd March – Due to government restrictions we’ve now closed our Sales Department to the public. However, our ‘Virtual Showroom‘ and Service Department remain fully open to serve key workers and businesses – keeping them on the road. 1st June 2020 – After weathering the storm, Good Ship Anchor has come out the other end! Our forecourt […]
Our Virtual Showroom Collection and delivery, available for all our sales and service customers. – If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle, we have some great tools to help you remotely. – Call us, we can happily prepare a bespoke in-depth video of any of our stock. Once you have the […]
“Stay Safe – All our services are deep cleaned” Don’t come to us, we’ll come to you! – Collection & delivery, available for all sales & service customers. To all our wonderful customers and staff. We just wanted to take the time to reassure you that as a group of businesses we are doing everything possible to […]
Anchor Vans Ltd named among UK’s Top-Rated dealers by CarGurus. The Top-Rated Dealer awards recognise dealers who go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service The exclusive award requires dealers to achieve an average 4.5-star review or above CarGurus, the UK’s fastest-growing automotive shopping site* announced it has named Anchor Vans Ltd a 2020 […]
Van crime and tool theft in the UK is increasing. Figures published by the BBC say that van crime rose from 14,063 incidents in 2014/15 to 22,749 in 2016/17. Anchor vans offers advice on what can be done to protect your van. A recent report by Powertools2U claimed that a van has its tools stolen […]