ANNUAL HOLIDAYS Except where otherwise agreed by the company, the following provisions on holiday entitlement will apply: All employees will be entitled to 20-days holiday with pay. When joining the company, you will be entitled to one-twelfth of your annual holiday entitlement for each completed calendar month of service, between your date of engagement and […]
Colin James Pritchard 20th May 1959 – 22nd May 2021 Service Held at Basingstoke Crematorium Friday 18th June, 1:15 pm Colin, where do we start? You were the cheekiest chap at Anchor, always had the biggest grin on your face. If you weren’t talking about Rugby then it was Football, if it wasn’t the Footy’ it […]
Terms & Conditions Part Ex Referral Scheme We (Anchor Vans) are offering £50 Amazon vouchers to customers who refer friends and families to Part-Exchange their vehicle with us (Anchor Vans). You’ll receive your voucher via Royal Mail tracked delivery, only once your referral candidate (friend or family member) has signed and completed our Part Exchange […]
ULEZ will expand in October 2021 From 25 October 2021, the ULEZ charging zone will expand to include the area up to the North and South Circular roads. Find out more about the expansion – https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/ulez-expansion?intcmp=53057 You can find out whether your car meets Euro 6 standards, by entering its details into the emissions look-up tool […]
Welcome to our first ever Anchor Vans Marathon. A first for Anchor Vans, we’ve done Tough Mudders, we wanted to really push ourselves. How did this come about? On the 16th May, at 7 am in Wallingford. The Managing Director, Simon Joyce, and Marketing & Communications, Jamie Blowes will be Running 26 miles in […]
After an unpredictable few months, we’re edging closer to the ‘New Normal’ – Our showroom is re-opening to the public on 12th April in line with current Government guidance. Over the last year, we’ve heavily invested in making the business Covid-Secure, with regularly topped up ‘Sanitising Stations’. All customers and visitors are welcome to use […]
Drive around like a ‘slick rick’ in an Electric…
Our ‘daily drivers’ our ‘workhorse’s – we rely on them every day. But what about turning completely zero emissions. Fewer expenses for your business, miles better for the environment. Running costs are minimal compared to combustion run vehicles.
Turning Electric is a big move. You have to worry about many factors before setting off for the days work.
I’m driving too many miles for one full charge! What happens if I run out? What if my battery breaks?
All of these questions need answers. Luckily we have them…
Battery size: 40kWh
- 40KWH Battery – You will be amazed at the range you will get out of your e-NV200. With its 40kWh capacity battery, it holds more energy, is more efficient and takes up no extra space.
25.6 Miles per £1 (as of March 2021)
Battery warranty: 8 yrs/100,000 miles.
Just like the New Nissan LEAF, the e-NV200 comes with comprehensive guarantees. The vehicle and its electric components are covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles and its new 40kWh battery is covered for 8 years 100,000 miles^^. Check the details with your Nissan Dealer.
Range: 124 miles
- Activate B-Mode to maximise your Nissan e-NV200’s range. It delivers stronger regenerative braking, which recharges the battery without compromising on power. Activate ECO-mode to limit engine output and save your Nissan e-NV200’s 40kWh battery capacity. Little gestures can take you further.
Rapid charge in 40 to 60 mins*
- Reach from 20% to 80% charge in just 40 to 60 minutes. Rapid charging is the fastest and easiest way to recharge and stay on the road for longer. Just pop into the nearest Nissan dealer or motorway service station: the public charging network is expanding all the time.
The last tip, find the best Energy Supplier. This will make a real-world difference to the running costs of your vehicle.
By Jamie, Anchor Vans Ltd
The marketing team at Anchor Vans have spent months putting together this new bot, that will change the way people shop and search. You can literally ask it anything, yes, anything:
- “How old are you?”
- “Tell me something random.”
- “What’s your favourite van?”
- “What’s the meaning of life?”
- “Who created you?”
- “Are you intelligent?”
- “Do you follow the three laws of robotics?”
- “What do you dream about?”
- “What’s your favourite colour?”
- “What are you scared of?”
- “How much do you get paid?”
- “What’s your hourly rate?”
Those are just some of the things you can ask her. It’s down to you to find the rest.