We are recruiting for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join our busy sales and management office based on the A4 at Padworth, near Reading.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of our well-established family-run business. Due to our continued growth and further expansion plans, the new Junior Marketing Assistant position will be created for the ideal candidate, who will be expected to take ownership of the role and develop it going forward.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will need to work well individually and also be comfortable communicating with all departments within the business. An enthusiastic outlook and willingness to learn is important as this role offers the potential for progression going forward.
Alongside the day-to-day marketing administration duties, we are looking for someone creative who can assist the Managing Director in developing our new marketing activities, from researching new ideas through to implementation and results.
- Uploading and maintaining all stock to online advertising portals
- Uploading and maintaining all product images to the company website
- Creation of company marketing documents
- Creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns
- Overseeing social media, primarily Twitter, Facebook, Google
- Market research
- Attending meetings with the Managing Director and external PR agency
- Planning and organising company events
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisation skills alongside a ‘can do’ attitude
- A keen and creative eye for detail and design
- Proficient IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Advantageous but not essential:
- A good understanding of website development and/or html & CSS
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop and llustrator
- Experience creating visual assets for digital platforms (banners/videos/infographics etc)
Hours & Benefits:
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Salary £18,000 – £20,000 a year
- 20 days annual leave